Neek Tunes

About You Neek

My photo
Lost Angeles, United States
We're always seeing ahead, following something, stimulating our brains with relative adjacent ideas and thinking we're being different... well most of us at least. It's annoying, agreed? Agreed. Be You Neek. What is worse than being average or standing next to the ugly girl at the party with your Balenciaga dress replica? Blog formulated to avoid such hair pulling situations including unique quotes, fashion, restaurants, topics, places, people, and general randoms in my Lost Angeles twisted world. Then again, who am I to judge? I don't know, you tell me.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear Coachella

Dear Coachella,
Thank you for always being the highlight of my year and finally coming out with a legitimate line-up since 2006. I hope your sugary frozen lemonade melts the same in my mouth and cools me down like a mother fucker. I promise to know every lyric by heart to every song and be the wildest flower child I have been for the past four years of attending. I love the hip-hop Jay-Z vibe you added on Friday, 2010's new bitch La Roux, GRRRIIZZZLLY BEARR, universally loved deadmau5, Saturday's mash up of rocking Muse, danceable Guetta, banging Dirty South, and although Sunday is probably my least favorite day, Thom Yorke's the shit. I have a theory that Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers will do a last minute collaboration with Thom Yorke, please surprise me Coachella. Even though many of your 2006 performances are back this year, you chose those of the best:  Tiesto, Hot Chip, Deadmau5...I'm counting down the days and I can't  wait to see your pretty ass face.
Love always,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

use your neek tongue...

Contact

SarahNoorian@gmail.com

**I do not claim the right to some of the photos on my blog unless stated other wise, these photos are posted for inspiration.