Neek Tunes

About You Neek

My photo
Lost Angeles, United States
We're always seeing ahead, following something, stimulating our brains with relative adjacent ideas and thinking we're being different... well most of us at least. It's annoying, agreed? Agreed. Be You Neek. What is worse than being average or standing next to the ugly girl at the party with your Balenciaga dress replica? Blog formulated to avoid such hair pulling situations including unique quotes, fashion, restaurants, topics, places, people, and general randoms in my Lost Angeles twisted world. Then again, who am I to judge? I don't know, you tell me.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Roll it Up

According to the LA Times, yes I read the paper and intend to include news in this blog especially concerning this issue, Marijuana is now legalized for "for those 21 and older to possess up to an ounce...  for recreational use." For those of you who DON'T read the paper, most are either dwelling on not being 21 and some of you may be heading out to smoke your first joint in public. Regardless, for the first time in seventy years with a passing vote of 4-3, brutally close, we're almost close to turning California into the new Amsterdam. Personally I believe it should have been over 18, and even though many people still light up after the age of 21, prime ages for dope smoking are in the teen ranges. We can buy cigarretes at 18, why not add marijuana into the category? I'm waiting for someone in Los Angeles to finally open up an Amsterdam themed marijuana cafe, so I can entice and inform you all. Unless I'm unaware of this secret cafe, which I doubt, enlighten me. 
Our hot president in his youth lighting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

use your neek tongue...

Contact

SarahNoorian@gmail.com

**I do not claim the right to some of the photos on my blog unless stated other wise, these photos are posted for inspiration.